Thursday 28 January 2021 Digital Event
BJA Webinar 'Brexit: Get Ready for 2021'
In less than 4 months, on 1 January 2021, the United Kingdom will officially cut ties with the European Union. Little time is left for the EU and the UK to conclude a trade deal. With Brexit negotiations in an impasse it remains uncertain how the future trading relationship between the EU and the UK will look like. A hard border Brexit is now becoming more realistic than ever.
This of course will have an enormous impact on international companies for whom trade between the EU and UK and Northern Ireland will become more restrictive, cumbersome and above all more costly.
During this webcast, the BJA EU Committee in cooperation with EY wish to bring you the latest state of play from the Brexit negotiations and provide you with global trade insights both from an EU and UK perspective. We will elaborate on how the logistical world and the industry is getting prepared for Brexit with testimonials from the Port of Zeebrugge and Bridgestone Europe.
- Frank Cals, Trade Compliance Manager, Bridgestone Europe NV/SA
- Joffrey Decock, Senior Manager Global Trade, EY Belgium
- George Riddell, Director of Trade Strategy, EY UK
- Ghanima Van de Venne, Policy Advisor, Port of Zeebrugge
- Danielle Vermaelen, BJA EU Committee Chair and Partner Assurance, EY Belgium
This event is kindly sponsored and hosted by EY, offering now the opportunity to listen to this recorded webinar on demand.
The pictures of this event can now be viewed below.