Saturday 11 September 2021 Rinkven International Golf Club
#Yes2Belgium: Joint Foreign Chambers Special Evening Event
The Belgium-Japan Association has the privilege to invite you to join the international business community for a special event with Prime Minister Charles Michel as we say #Yes2Belgium as a place to invest and do business.
After a short speech by the Prime Minister, there will be a panel discussion with CEOs and other high level executives of companies with major investments and a significant presence in Belgium, followed by a seated dinner and a networking dessert.
Thanks to the generous support of JTI, we can offer you the chance to join this exclusive evening at a friendly price.
- 4:30 p.m.: Registration and Cocktail Reception
- 5:45 p.m.: Speech by Prime Minister Charles Michel 6:00 p.m.: Panel Discussion, with
- Per Allmer, President Western Europe, Middle East and Africa, Bombardier Transportation
- Corrado Sciolla, CEO Europe & Global Telecom Markets, BT
- Mark Hutchinson, CEO Europe, GE
- Robert Blackburn, Regional Head Europe, GIP (Global Innovative Products), Pfizer
- Johan van Zyl, President & CEO, Toyota Motor Europe 7:00 p.m.: Dinner
- 9:00 p.m.: Networking Dessert and Coffee
- 10:30 p.m.: End of Evening