Tuesday 12 December 2023 Steigenberger Wiltcher’s
BJA AGM 2017
We will deliberate on the following agenda:
1. Report by the President
2. Approval of the financial results for 2016
3. Approval of the 2017 budget
4. Report of the Committees
5. Statutory nominations
After the Annual General Meeting, we will welcome Brussels Philharmonic to present its Japan Tour scheduled in June 2017. Japan is known for its music lovers, and the group feels very honoured to be able to offer an extensive series of concerts in various big cities in the Land of the Rising Sun.
On this occasion, the Brussels Philharmonic will also give a short musical performance followed by a networking cocktails kindly offered by ING.
- 16h30 Registration
- 17h00 Annual General Assembly
- 18h00 Presentation by Mr Gunther Broucke, Intendant of Brussels Philharmonic
- 18h20 Networking cocktails, kindly offered by ING with musical entertainment
- 19h00 Evening adjourns
You can view the pictures of the event below.