Internship at Japan Consulting Office
Japan Consulting Office (JCO) is looking for a dynamic, independent intern interested in Japan and Japanese business culture. By working with a small organization, you will have the opportunity to experience all aspects of the business – administrative, communications, sales and marketing. You will see the direct impact of your work on the business.
- Administrative tasks, such as database updates and invoicing
- Communications including across the JCO network and direct follow-up with clients
- Developing existing and new business (marketing campaigns, sales calls)
- Organizing and supporting training seminars
- Familiarity or interest in the Japanese culture and/or language
- Dynamic, self-confident and able to work well independently
- Fluency in English
About the internship:
- Period: between 2 to 3 months, starting anytime
- Unpaid internship, transportation costs can be reimbursed (to be discussed), lodging and meal expenses will not be reimbursed.
JCO was created in 2006 to increase mutual understanding among Japanese and Europeans by providing cross-cultural seminars and training. We have offices in the UK, Germany, Switzerland and Belgium and a partner in Japan. Our clients include leading companies such as Toyota, GSK and Mitsui.