Globis Europe is looking for a business consultant (B2B)
We are looking for a talented business consultant to join our Brussels office. This is a dynamic role within the business development team where we specialize in offering customized training programs and solutions that develop global, regional and local leaders.
We believe that everyone has the potential for self-fulfillment and leadership. Since our foundation in 1992, we have followed this vision and are today involved in a range of activities, from higher education and corporate training to venture capital. GLOBIS is home to Japan’s largest MBA and offers individual and corporate programs both online and in person across Japan, China, Singapore, Thailand, the USA and Europe. GLOBIS also operates the G1 Institute and the KIBOW Foundation, both non-profit organizations that promote creativity and innovation in society.
Our European office serves the EMEA region and has since its launch in 2022 grown exponentially. We are now expanding our team to continue growing in the region, while collaborating with other overseas offices in a truly global and diverse environment.
This is a full time position where you will enable clients to transform and develop their organizations through designing and executing customized education programs. You will hold a key role in a small team and will need to be adaptable, reliable and communicative. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to develop their skills and engage internal and external stakeholders on all levels with flexibility and professionalism. Client satisfaction is at the heart of our business, so it is crucial that you are a good listener and have the ability to build long-term business relationships.
- Analyzing management issues of clients
- Determining business needs and identifying weaknesses
- Assessing and analyzing business practices and procedures
- Developing project plans to drive change and improvement
- Organizing and managing business projects
- Delivering solutions from start to finish
- Monitoring competition and following current developments
The ideal candidate
To be successful in this role you need to be someone who enjoys speaking to professional customers and thrives off building strong, long-term business relationships and networks. You genuinely enjoy helping people and researching their requirements to identify and offer suitable solutions. Your way of approaching work also aligns with the principles of the GLOBIS Way.
Qualifications and skills (required):
- Demonstrated B2B sales experience (minimum 5 years)
- Ability to grasp and analyze client needs
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients on all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
- Native English or equivalent
- Business level Japanese (JLPT N2 or equivalent)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Qualifications and skills (preferred):
- Master’s degree
- Experience working with Japanese companies
- Experience in Business Development in new markets
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work allowed (with some in-person days)
- Transportation expenses
- 28 paid holidays annually
- Benefits specific to the employment in Belgium (end-of-year premium, annual holiday payment, group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers)
- Opportunity to participate in a retreat in Japan once a year
- Opportunity for GLOBIS MBA at reduced rate
How to apply
Please submit the following documents in PDF format to email@example.com by November 30, 2023.
- CV in English
- Cover letter outlining why you want to join, why you are a good fit and what you want to achieve at GLOBIS (1 page)
Starting date for the position is as soon as possible.
The recruitment process will involve several interviews after the initial screening.
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Aiste Dewulf, Chief Learning and Business Development Officer.
We look forward to your application!