MASI is looking for Administration Assistant Manager, or Assistant
Company: Mitsui AgriScience International S.A/N.V. (MASI)
Avenue de Tervueren 270
B-1150 Brussels, Belgium
MASI is 100% owned by Mitsui & Co., Ltd., Japanese Trading/Investment Firm (“Sogo-shosha”) and involved in crop protection business in Europe.
MASI is now looking for Administration Assistant Manager, or Assistant as follows;
Job Title: Assistant Manager, or Assistant (full-time)
- Support/Assistance for immigration process (for expats seconded from HQ in Japan to MASI or other subsidiary/affiliated companies in Belgium), by liaising/coordinating with HQ (in Japanese), outside consultant (in Japanese/English/French), and Belgian governmental authorities (in French/English)
- Other administrative tasks in General Affairs/Human Resources area, in supporting Executives/Managers
- Fluent (business level) in Japanese, English, and French
- Ability to communicate well, work accurately and independently, manage priorities, and meet deadlines
- Ability to gather updated information relating to her/his own tasks from various public information source
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Working experience in the similar area preferable.
To apply, email your resume with application letter, and relevant certifications (if any), to email@example.com with the subject line "Application - [Your Name]".