Japan Consulting Office is looking for a Generalist (part-time or full-time)
Japan Consulting Office (JCO)
Avenue Cardinal Micara 68
1160 Brussels, Belgium
Job Title: Generalist (part-time or full-time)
Are you a motivated professional with the flexibility to work remotely? Do you have a passion for cross-cultural matters with a special interest in Japan? Join our team at Japan Consulting Office (JCO), a leading company specialized in providing cross-cultural and management training to both Japanese and non-Japanese colleagues.
• Administrative (accounting, invoicing, follow-up, etc.)
• Coordinating and facilitating communication among different JCO offices
• Assisting in the planning and smooth operations of training sessions
• Marketing and sales (help with promotion of JCO)
• Social Media (run mailing campaign, keep up with LinkedIn, maintain our website, etc.)
• Conducting research
• Attention to detail, strong analytical and communication skills in English (French, Dutch or Japanese is a plus).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Drive, and website management (WordPress).
• Ability to work independently, manage priorities, and meet deadlines.
To apply, email your resume, cover letter, and relevant certifications to info@JapanConsultingOffice.com with the subject line "Application - [Your Name]".
JCO specializes in improving efficiency in the workplace and communications between Japanese and non-Japanese colleagues. We do this through a range of public courses and in-house training programs addressing culture, leadership and management and other specialized programs such as post-merger and acquisition integration. We support our clients globally via our offices in Europe, Asia and the United States.