This webpage offers a window for the messages of all our BJA Members (or to the benefit of our members) to inform every one about their seminars, exhibitions, concerts...in other words activities and events in relation to Belgium and Japan.
If you have such an interesting item to share, please inform us of your request, in either English and/or Japanese, and we will post it here.
The Canon Foundation in Europe offers Research Fellowships in Europe and Japan.
Every year, about 15 Research Fellowships are granted to Europeans and Japanese postgraduates wanting to do research in Japan and Europe respectively.
• Open to European and Japanese nationals.
Non-nationals should have permanent citizenship in Europe or Japan.
• Applicants should hold a Master’s degree(at least) obtained in the last 10 years.
• Europeans are expected to do their research in Japan and Japanese should do their research in Europe.
• Fellowships are awarded for at least 3 months to 1 year maximum.
• All research fields are eligible. There are no restrictions.
Deadline for applications:
15 September 2019
for research starting in 2020
To apply for a Research Fellowship, please visit our website and register for our online application form. You will also find here further supporting information, terms and conditions.