This page is to the service of our BJA company members.
If your company would like to have its job vacancy posted, please kindly inform us.
You can send your English and/or Japanese job offer the way you would like it to be put on-line, to: email@example.com
If you are not a BJA member, and would like to advertise your vacancy here, this will be 250 euro (VAT included) for 3 months on-line. Please kindly contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
|MUFG Bank (Europe) N.V. is looking for a Relationship Manager Assistant
|We are looking for a Relationship Manager Assistant for providing support to the Relationship Managers and the Corporate Banking department to maximize contribution towards the Balance Score Card targets and to control the credit.
The role also includes the management of the Customers business information to conduct credit applications, Cash Management Services and provide banking products.
The Relationship Manager Assistant should ensure fair treatment of customers by consistently displaying the behaviours required by the MUFG Corporate Vision.
At a later stage, the role should be also to back up the Customer Dealer Manager. The purpose of this role is to promote market products to customers in order to achieve the concerned target related to Treasury Business managing all area of Money market and Forex dealing.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
• Support Relationship Managers in the ‘Know Your Customer’ process, preparing Credit Applications, Credit control, reporting of Customers contacts, preparing general credit documentation
• Prepare Loan application forms and Borrower Ratings
• Conduct Financial and Non-Financial analysis of customers
• Monitor credit customers and report to Line Managers
• Promote our MUFG products and provide guidance to our customers
• Demonstrate adherence to internal controls by complying with all relevant procedures and processes, keeping appropriate record and, where appropriate, by timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulator
• Liaise with the Compliance Department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity
• Comply and control the MIFID, EMIR, Financial Instruments and Exchange Law (in Japan), Dodd Frank Law (in US), Derivatives Sales Rule, or any other regulation and rules
• Provide cover to the Customer Dealer Manager in their absence (at a later stage)
• Make Money markets and FX dealing for customer transaction (at a later stage)
In order to be successful in the role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
• Master degree is required
• Excellent understanding of the Banking industry is preferred
• Experience on credit application and banking products (in treasury in an international financial organization an added value)
• Excellent communication and written skills in English, French and/or Dutch, Japanese a strong advantage
• Ability to build professional relationships quickly
• Commercial awareness
• Analytical and strategic thinking
• Demonstrate a positive attitude
• Results- driven and target-oriented by nature
• Flexible working style and positive team player
• Confident handling of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Good knowledge of banking and general administration processes
• Good numeracy skills
Candidates can send their CV and cover letter by email to: email@example.com
会社: MUFG Bank (Europe) N.V. ブラッセル支店 （三菱UFJ銀 行 子会社 ）
- パソコンスキル（Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.）
|For more info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org