This page is to the service of our BJA company members.
If your company would like to have its job vacancy posted, please kindly inform us.
You can send your English and/or Japanese job offer the way you would like it to be put on-line, to: email@example.com
If you are not a BJA member, and would like to advertise your vacancy here, this will be 250 euro (VAT included) for 3 months on-line. Please kindly contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
|Be Welcome is looking for a free-lance Consultant
|Interested in different cultures and proud about your country?
Looking for the ideal combination of a fascinating job
and organising your time for yourself?
Check at www.bewelcome.be
We look for highly qualified consultants!
• Free-lance Project mgr for Expat Relocation Projects
• Responsible for planning, co-ordination and execution (field assistance)
• Responsible for communication towards expat, HR and suppliers, related to your projects
• Advisor for housing-, cultural - and day-to-day life issues
• Language skills: Dutch – French – English (fluently speaking and writing)
• Knowledge of a an additional language and culture is a plus
• Experience with expats/foreigners or been living abroad yourself
• Minimum Bachelor and/or Master degree
• Communication skills : fluent communication with (Senior) mgt levels
• Good organising skills and independent decision maker
• Good planning and administration skills
• Service minded & social skills
• Special skills on culture, history, language, social science, immigration law…are a plus!
• Fluent with Word / Excel
• Minimum 5 years working experience
Working together with Be Welcome:
• Preferably freelance or self-employed
• Technical / knowledge support from BW
• Administrative / procedural support from BW
• Assignments by BW / by Consultants
• Compensations per assignment
• Work from home and flexibility in personal planning
• Have at your personal possession : Car, mobile, Telephone, PC
• Professional approach
• Open policy
Don’t hesitate to send us your cv at
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or give us a call on +32 3 449 56 98 (Marc Van Hoof)
|For more info contact: email@example.com