This page is to the service of our BJA company members.
If your company would like to have its job vacancy posted, please kindly inform us.
You can send your English and/or Japanese job offer the way you would like it to be put on-line, to: email@example.com
If you are not a BJA member, and would like to advertise your vacancy here, this will be 250 euro (VAT included) for 3 months on-line. Please kindly contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
|Internship at Japan Consulting Office
|Japan Consulting Office (JCO) is looking for a dynamic, independent intern interested in Japan and Japanese business culture. By working with a small organization, you will have the opportunity to experience all aspects of the business – administrative, communications, sales and marketing. You will see the direct impact of your work on the business.
- Administrative tasks, such as database updates and invoicing
- Communications including across the JCO network and direct follow-up with clients
- Developing existing and new business (marketing campaigns, sales calls)
- Organizing and supporting training seminars
- Familiarity or interest in the Japanese culture and/or language
- Dynamic, self-confident and able to work well independently
- Fluency in English
About the internship:
- Period: between 2 to 3 months, starting anytime
- Unpaid internship, transportation costs can be reimbursed (to be discussed), lodging and meal
expenses will not be reimbursed.
JCO was created in 2006 to increase mutual understanding among Japanese and Europeans by providing cross-cultural seminars and training. We have offices in the UK, Germany, Switzerland and Belgium and a partner in Japan. Our clients include leading companies such as Toyota, GSK and Mitsui.
For more information, visit
If interested, please contact us at info@JapanConsultingOffice.com
|For more info contact: info@JapanConsultingOffice.com